Tuesday, December 2, 2008

REAL INTIMO CUSTOMER STORIES!

REAL INTIMO CUSTOMER STORIES!



Intimo Classic Silk Robe

Recently, I stayed at the Ritz Hotel in Paris for the first time on business, so I packed my best stuff. (I left my coffee-stained terry cloth robe at home!)

The Emperor of Japan was staying at the hotel in a special suite and his staff were scattered throughout the hotel. After a late and luxurious meal with my client, I returned to my room close to midnight, but didn’t forget to leave my shoes out in the hallway to be shined. I carefully tied my Intimo Classic Silk Robe around me, got my shoes and opened the door. I was surprised to see a very elegant Japanese man beautifully dressed in evening clothes entering the room across the hall. He turned to look at me and frowned. I thought that because I had my shoes in my hand and was in bare feet that I had offended him.

He paused, bowed politely, and asked in perfect English, “Can you please tell me where in Paris you bought your beautiful robe? I would like to have one for myself. All I have with me is an old terry cloth robe with tea stains on it!”
Do you have an Intimo story?
Contact: jmiranda@intimo.com

No comments: