Tuesday, December 2, 2008

REAL INTIMO CUSTOMER STORIES!

REAL INTIMO CUSTOMER STORIES!



Silk Lace Teddy

My mom is great, but she’s always been, so, well, careful in front of my Dad. Even when she makes breakfast for us in her flannel nightgown before she gets ready for the office. She always looks nice, but she’s so, well, proper. That’s because my Dad is soooo respectable. I love them both, but come on! Guess I‘ve always been the crazy one!

Anyway, I found out they were planning a second honeymoon, and I wanted to make sure I got my mom something that they’d both appreciate. Something fun, but not too naughty, otherwise I’d never here the end of it. So I went on-line and found a pretty Silk Lace Teddy at Intimo.com. Up to then, I didn’t even know that a “teddy” was really pretty lingerie and not a stuffed animal. The description said, “If international allure and timeless glamour is what you've been looking for…” Well, that did it. I got if for her, and the rest, as they say, is history. Mom loved it and they had a great time. Dad sometimes looks at me a little funny, but then he laughs. He’s really a great guy, even if he is a lawyer.
Do you have an Intimo story?
THE INTIMO SILK LACE TEDDY IS ORIGINALLY $36
THIS ITEM IS HALF OFF THIS WEEK AND IS ON SALE FOR
$17.97
SALE ENDS DEC. 8TH AT MIDNIGHT

No comments: